Thursday, June 28, 2012

Blueberry Pickin'


We went blueberry pickin' at Nesbit Blueberry Farm! It was so fun to get outside and do this as a family, and it was pretty educational! I will say, I sometimes have to force myself to eat store-bought blueberries and wondered if I could even really like them at all, BUT these are the BEST blueberry's we have ever had!  If we are here next May, we will definitely be doing this again...maybe several times. Unfortunately, this year we waited til the end of the blueberry season, but for now, we are still enjoying our fresh blueberries and even have a whole bag frozen for later:)



The bushes were a bit picked over. But we soon discovered some that were in a good shady spot that were hiding luscious berries under their leaves...it made it all worth it!
 All set with our ropes and buckets!
 My two guys. Even Sawyer got to have fun pickin'!
 My sweet Maddie girl. This is my true blueberry lover! She might like them more than candy!
 Handsome hubby!
 Gettin' a little love from my sweet baby (yes, he is still my baby!) He likes me to wear his glasses. Love this guy!
 Sweet sissy's! Love my girls!
 Some more snuggles!
 Yay, group shot! This almost never happens!
Me and my sweet babies:)

No comments:

Post a Comment